More than happy to write a review for you to use on your website...
Here you go :
I spent weeks researching the best way to bring our 3 blue roan cocker spaniels from Scotland to the Alentejo in south west Portugal.
I knew that taking one dog would be a challenge, but taking three would be a nightmare!
Door to door that’s a journey of approximately 1,700 miles. Cost and journey time were important factors for us, but most important was being sure they would all be safe, well looked after and have as little stress as possible.
Fortunately we found the website of EuroPet Transport, we did a bit due diligence and everything about them was totally positive. So we decided this would be the way to bring them.
Our experience went like this:
* emailed and asked for a quote for a journey date in early January (about 5 weeks ahead) - received a very quick response and a very good price - the process around pet passports was well explained by Jackie Including the key timings around rabies vaccinations (min 21 days prior to travel) and fitness to travel checks - you need to be planning ahead for this to work for you
* paid a 25% deposit to secure the booking on our preferred date - we then agreed the pickup location In Scotland (our front door!) and collection location in Portugal - my wife was in Scotland and I was in Portugal.
* got the three pet passports and vaccinations all sorted out
* paid the balance 10 working days before travel
* got the fitness to travel certification on the pet passports from the vet 3 days before the collection date
* at 7:00am on Monday morning Steve & Karla arrived bang on schedule at our house in Scotland- they were so nice with the dogs and their custom built van looked totally fit for purpose - very spacious and secure - we felt totally at ease with what was going to happen.
* over the course of Monday and Tuesday we got updates and photos as they progressed across the continent
* early Wednesday morning I collected the three rascals slightly ahead of schedule - they were totally fine, not anxious or stressed at all - that was such a quick trip considering the overall distance.
* one hour later they were galloping around the land at their new Alentejo home in the fabulous 20C sunshine (yes, on the 9th January!)
Without hesitation we would recommend the EuroPet Transport service to anyone bringing their pets to Portugal - they will be very well looked after by Steve & Karla with Jackie doing all the coordination - 5 stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Russell & Valerie
On 26 Jan 2019, 00:10 +0000, Euro Pet Transport
We'd like to thank Karla,Steve & Jackie for bringing our cats safe and sound to the UK and for all the regular updates during the trip.
A + Service and lovley people to chat with
Also a massive thank you for going the extra mile and helping us with the documentation before the trip ....it was life saving
M & J
Thanks for bringing our Tuppy home and caring for her over the last 48hrs, we will never be able to express our appreciation how much it means to the coughlin family
Warmest regards to you and your tea
Jill, Byron & Tony and my mum and dad too x
Thanks for everything my little one was very happy, shy but happy. Dark settle quite easily and he's happy dog now thanks to you and your team involved, all of you made our dreams come true in the record time bless you all
The Almeida family wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
Luna travelled with you to Edinburgh on Friday the 4th Jan 2018 . She arrived happy and calm. We have sent several dogs from our shelter ( Associacao Bamboo in the Western Algarve) and we have been very happy with your company, as have our dogs travelling to the journey to the UK everything was very efficent and we will certainly use you again in the future thanks to you all at Europets
Kind Regards Davina ( for Associacao Bamboo)
My Experience with Euro Pet Transport was nothing but brilliant ! Easy to reach out to and extremely helpful in terms of assisting me with the right steps prior to Pantera (my beloved cat) making the trip. EPT arrived on time both at the pick up and at my address. Any queries or doubts were promptly answered via text or email. I'm very pleased with everything and would defintley use their service again - Highly recommended
I couldn't be happier with the service provided by Euro Pet tTansport Karla, Steve & jacke were very responsive to all my queries and took very good care of my dog on his way to Portugal and back. Despite the long Journey, he always seemed comfortable and happy when he arrived. I'm happy to highly recommend Euro Pet Transport
Just wanted to thank you o much for the safe and quick transport of Reaka... it is always important that the animal in question is transported free of any stress.
Raeka arrived happy and content and is now happy be back in Portugal
Thanks again... and looking forward to seeing you again
Ginny Evans- Barrow